“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ” Alvin Toffler.Tweet
Hi, My name is Kiran Johny.
My interest is in designing sustainable human learning solutions for complex and emergent problems and domains. That includes using multiple learning sciences approaches, interdisciplinary exploration for ideas and solutions, adding diversity(cognitive and other), designing for evolvability and autopoiesis, ecological grounding using perspectives like 4E cognition(embodied, embedded, extended, enacted) and other ecological approaches, etc.
Scroll down to read my latest blog posts.
- Social effects on performance: Mathew, Pygmalion, Galatea, and Relative Age effect
- Entrepreneurship models: Excluding others by omission or prescription.
- Embodied Cognition Karl Friston(Video).
- 14+ Major Entrepreneurship models
- Professor Yong Zhao: Comparing the US and Chinese education system(video playlist)
- Impulsivity and entrepreneurial behavior
- Martin Lackéus: Entrepreneurial methods – what, why, how, why not?
- Julie Posselt: How Graduate Admissions really works
- Guy Claxton: Video Playlist
- Activity-Centred Analysis and Design (ACAD)