My name is Kiran Johny. My interest is in designing sustainable human learning solutions for complex and emergent problems and domains. This includes: Using insights from complexity science; Designing for self-organization; Using multiple learning-science approaches; Interdisciplinary exploration for ideas and solutions;…Read more here
Scroll down to read my latest blog posts.
- Why expertise theory of effectuation (and entrepreneurship) is flawed?
- Possessive individualism in entrepreneurship: A convenient lie
- GRE’isation of entrepreneurship
- Evidence-informed Vs Evidence of what(Biesta)
- Daniel Kahneman on expertise with reference to entrepreneurship
- From Representation to Emergence by Osberg, Biesta and Cilliers
- What should be in a complexity friendly design solution for entrepreneurship
- ACAD framework for complex learning situations
- A Problem for Cognitive Load Theory: Jan Derry and Brandom’s Inferentialism
- Entrepreneurship and Synergetics