“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ” Alvin Toffler.Tweet
Hi, My name is Kiran Johny.
My interest is in designing sustainable human learning solutions for complex and emergent problems and domains. That includes using multiple learning sciences approaches, interdisciplinary exploration for ideas and solutions, adding diversity(cognitive and other), designing for evolvability and autopoiesis, ecological grounding using perspectives like 4E cognition(embodied, embedded, extended, enacted) and other ecological approaches, etc.
Scroll down to read my latest blog posts.
- Questioning the Un-questionable: “Evidence-Based”
- Paper: Comparing entrepreneurship education at Wharton, Darden and Rotman
- Ludic Pedagogy
- New affordances for learning: The case of post-digital affordances
- Connectivism – Dr George Siemens
- Amazing Alicia Juarrero: Video Playlist
- Entrepreneurial spatial bricolage
- How Improvisation Changes the Brain
- Those who teach can’t do.?
- Is exposure to inventors a precondition to becoming an inventor yourself